Smart engaging writing and communications for non-profits and small businesses. Specializing in developing communications strategies and plans that influence policymakers, change behavior and attract new customers and supporters.
Communications Strategy and Planning
Reach and influence decision-makers, customers and donors more effectively.
- Articulate, align and integrate your mission, vision and values with your products, services and programs – and save time in the process
- Present a pro-active perspective to your supporters, colleagues and customers
- Develop your fundraising and marketing materials
Concept and message development
Develop your brand and define the values, mission and vision of your organization/business for your customer and yourself.
- Reach the people that will grow your business
- Influence policy makers
Speak directly to the needs and perspectives of your recipients, clients and customers.
- Receive favorable press coverage
- Raise money from donors
- Reach donors with better results
- Create, influence and solidify relationship with policy makers
- Strengthen relationships with unlikely allies
Create a quick and easy tool to stay on track in conversations by bringing the focus back to your message.
- Keep your conversations with donors, supporters, and customers on track and on message
- Handle delicate situations
- Make thinking on your feet easier
- Avoid getting led astray and sidelined in press interviews